OUR CLIENTS RECEIVE SUPPORT IN A MULTITUDE OF AREAS:
- • Hendricks House Group maximizes client outcomes using research based treatment approaches.
- • Motivation interviewing is implemented with all clients to assist them to improve the quality of their lives.
- • We assist clients with moving through the stages of change so they can be actively engaged in their recovery.
- • Clients are taught the life skills they need to live independently in order to be able to return to their families and society.
- • Clients are assisted with developing responsible behavior patterns and learning how to maintain employment.
- • Since each client is an individual and has unique needs, treatment goals are designed specifically for them. Their progress towards these goals is reviewed weekly at the Multidisciplinary treatment Team Meeting.
- • All clients’ spiritual beliefs are respected and encouraged as they can be an integral part of their recovery.
- • Clients are taught stress management techniques and self-care practices so they are able to address all their needs.
- • Every staff member at Hendricks House Group has positive regard for the clients they serve.
WE PROVIDE A VARIETY OF PROVEN THERAPEUTIC TOOLS
Through study, individual & group therapy, peer support, shared experiences, and counseling over an extended period, clients develop the attitudes and skills necessary to sustain a sober and responsible lifestyle.
We believe in a strong 12-step orientation.